Our best sounding and best performing hearing aid ever
Livio AI and Livio hearing aids introduce our most sophisticated and intelligent technology – we call it Hearing RealityTM. With three times more digital signal processing, the industry’s only multi-core twin compressor and our radio system, the ThriveTM platform has been engineered to handle even the most complex situations. These technologies, combined, result in patients enjoying listening comfort at all levels.
The first-ever hearing aids to include embedded sensors and artificial intelligence
Livio AI is a revolutionary, multi-purpose device that redefines what a hearing aid can do. Along with superior sound quality, Livio AI opens new gateways to better health and the world of information.
Built on our most powerful and efficient platform — the Thrive™ platform, Livio® AI is the world’s first Healthable™. As the first-ever hearing aid to feature embedded sensors and artificial intelligence, Livio AI is a multi-purpose device that opens gateways for users to information and new services like Thrive™ Assistant, Translate, Transcribe and Self Check.
Starkey’s patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology is now available on all product styles and technology levels.
Our patent-pending Multiflex Tinnitus Technology is now standard on all products and technology levels. Mutliflex Tinnitus Technology creates a patient-preferred sound stimulus designed to deliver the one thing every sufferer wants — relief. It makes tinnitus manageable for patients who have been frustrated by their inability to find consistent personalized relief — and gives hearing professionals an easy-to-use tinnitus management option.
Because tinnitus is different for every patient, we designed Multiflex Tinnitus Technology with personalization and flexibility in mind. We also designed it to seamlessly integrate into most tinnitus treatment strategies. Combined with Inspire® X, Multiflex Tinnitus Technology gives you unprecedented ability to uniquely generate a sound stimulus that provides the greatest relief:
- Our “best-fit” tinnitus algorithm intelligently sets the tinnitus stimulus according to the patient’s audiogram.
- Up to 24 bands of frequency adjustments and our novel modulation algorithm make it easy to shape the stimulus to fit your patient’s unique tinnitus experience.
- SoundPoint Tinnitus allows patients to become active partners in fine-tuning relief to their precise preferences, which helps ensure greater success.
With constant innovation and continuous technological advancements in our world, more patients demand connected and convenient devices that improve their hearing, overall health and their lives. Built on our proven Synergy platform with Acuity OS 2, Halo iQ helps patients engage in life in a more personal way with immersive experiences, enhanced sound quality, reliable technology and improved patient satisfaction.
- ACUITY IMMERSION
- SPEECH INDICATORS FOR MEMORY
- ACUITY QUIET
- EXPANDED INSITU AUDIOMETRY
- A MORE NATURAL LISTENING EXPERIENCE
- LISTENING ENJOYMENT — ONCE AGAIN
- MULTI-SEGMENT COMPRESSION
- SUPERIOR DIRECTIONAL DETECTION
- OPTIMAL AUDIBILITY IN NOISY ENVIRONMENTS
- MUSIC THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE HEARD
- FEEDBACK MANAGEMENT
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIONS WITH STREAMING MEDIA
- ENDLESS ADJUSTMENTS WITH TRULINK
- ENJOY EVERY CONVERSATION
- RELIABLE, DURABLE AND HASSLE-FREE
- PERSONALIZED TINNITUS RELIEF